Thursday, February 27, 2020

WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT GATSBY

1. Gatsby is not great if he’s dead. Yeah, he is good because he had done nothing wrong.

2. Nick is not honest with himself. He hangs out with dishonest people because he can look good himself. He respects them and seeks out relationships with them because he wants to fit in.

3. To me this means that Tom and Daisy were careless people who did horrible things like ruining peoples lives and just moving on like nothing had happened while others cleaned up the mess. Yes I do agree because Tom and Daisy set up Gatsby which lead to him getting killed for something Gatsby didn’t do.

4. I honestly didn’t understand Daisy’s behavior because she knew she was getting cheated on but she still stayed with Tom. I honestly don’t agree with her choices because I would of been long gone if I were her, she is just a pretty fool. She is not a person I would let me my brother/son/friend date because she is toxic and toxic people always bring problems.

5. This means that Nick will get into Gatsby’s boat and recapture his childhood dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment